- Efforts to Upend the Most Important Internet Law You’ve Never Heard Of
A seemingly small change to Section 230 could spell the end of user-generated content sites as we know them.
- California Law Chills the use of Internet Sites
Unconstitutional California law is discriminatory and creates liability for internet sites that show ads to teenagers for items such as pepper spray and lottery tickets.
- Infringing on the Right to Public Photography and Making it Harder to Find Criminals
Legislators are being misled to believe that a tool of law enforcement is unregulated or violates personal information, but that is far from the truth.
- Federal Internet Sales Tax
Imposing a new tax, new collection and filing requirements, and unleashing up to 600 auditors on online businesses.
- Creating New Taxes on Travel Services
Creating new taxes on travel agents and expanding hotel taxes to all parts of bundled travel packages.
The iAWFUL reflects the editorial views of the Executive Director of NetChoice and does not necessarily reflect the views of all NetChoice members.
Previous iAWFUL lists: