June 22, 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
Watch the event’s livestream here.
We’re pleased to announce our KEYNOTE for this event, SENATOR MIKE LEE!
Antitrust reform has become an increasingly important part of our national policy conversation. Many are calling for a massive overhaul of the United States’ current approach to competition policy. But any proposals for reform should take careful consideration of their potential unintended consequences.
There are solutions though that could help maximize consumer welfare, innovation, and America’s competitive edge like:
- Giving more financial resources to the agencies
- Codifying the consumer welfare standard and non-price factors
- Broadening the scope to allow enforcers to combat anticompetitive occupational licensing boards
- And more!
Join NetChoice and our panelists as we embark on a journey discussing reforms that could further innovation and opportunity.
Our special guests:
- Ashley Baker—Director of Public Policy, Committee for Justice
- Shoshana Weissmann—Fellow, R Street Institute
- Jennifer Huddleston—Director of Technology and Innovation Policy, American Action Forum
- Trace Mitchell— Policy Counsel, NetChoice